About the COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2
Journal Updates on COVID-19
Singapore’s COVID-19 Fight
- COVID-19 and the Risk to Healthcare Workers: A Case Report – Annals of Internal Medicine, Mar 16,2020
- COVID-19 in Singapore: Current Experience. Critical issues that require attention and action – JAMA, Feb 20,2020
- Interventions to mitigate early spread of SARS-COV-2 in Singapore: a modelling study – the Lancet, Mar 23,2020
- Outbreak of COVID-19 – an urgent need for good science to silence our fears? – Singapore Medical Journal, 2020
- Epidemiological characteristics of 2143 Pediatric Patients with 2019 Coronavirus Disease in China – American Academy of Pediatrics, Mar 2020
- Clinical Characteristics of Coronavirus Disease 2019 in China – New England Journal of Medicine, Feb 28,2020
- The Epidemiological Characteristics of an Outbreak of 2019Novel
Coronavirus Diseases (COVID-19) — Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, China CDC Weekly, Feb 2020
Clinical Evidence Summaries, MOH
- Should Favipiravir be used for COVID-19?
- Should Protease Inhibitors be used for COVID-19?
- Should Interleukin-6 Inhibitors be used for COVID-19?
- Should Convalescent Plasma be used for COVID-19?
- Can Antimalarials be used for COVID-19?
- Should Ibuprofen be used for COVID-19?
- Should ACE Inhibitors and Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers be stopped for COVID-19?
Taking a Nasopharnygeal Swab
- Smell dysfunction: a biomarker of COVID-19 infection – Wiley Online Library, Apr 2020
- Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment – The First Affiliated Hospital Zhejiang University School of Medicine, March 20, 2020
- Covert COVID-19 and false positive dengue serology in Singapore – the Lancet, Mar 4,2020
- Loss of sense of smell as a marker to COVID-19 infection – ENT UK, Mar 2020
COVID-19 Transmissions (Including Presymptomatic Transmission Reports)
- Presymptomatic Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 — Singapore, January 23–March 16, 2020. CDC, Morbidity and Mortality Weekly, April 1,2020
- Early transmission Dynamics in Wuhan, China, of Novel Coronavirus – Infected Pneumonia – New England Journal of Medicine, March 26, 2020
- Recognition of aerosol transmission of infectious agents: a commentary – BMC Infectious Diseases, January 31,2019
- Aerosol generating procedures and risk of transmission of acute respiratory infections: a systematic review – Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health, Nov,2011
- Infection prevention and control of epidemic and pandemic prone acute respiratory infections in healthcare – WHO Guidelines, 2014
- Air, Surface Environmental, and Personal Protective Equipment Contamination by Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) From a Symptomatic Patient – JAMA, Mar 4,2020
- Decontamination and Reuse of N95 Respirators with Hydrogen Peroxide Vapor to Address Worldwide Personal Protective Equipment Shortages During the SARS‐CoV‐2 (COVID‐19) Pandemic – Occupational and Environmental Safety Office, Duke University and Health System, March 27,2020
- Interim Guidelines for Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection to Areas Exposed to Confirmed Case of COVID-19 in Non-Healthcare Premises (eg hotel room, dormitory, work desk) – National Environmental Agency, Singapore, March 19,2020
- Interim Guidelines for Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection in Residences that may be Exposed to COVID-19 (ie residences of Home Quarantine Order) – National Environmental Agency, Singapore, March 26,2020
- Interim Guidelines for Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection of Premises with Transient Exposure to Confirmed Case of COVID-19 (eg hawker centre, shopping mall, transport hub, common areas) – National Environmental Agency, Singapore, Feb 12,2020
- General Sanitation and Hygiene Advisory for Premises Owners and Operators – National Environmental Agency, Singapore, Feb 3,2020
- Interim List of Household Products and Active Ingredients for Disinfection of the COVID-19 Virus – National Environmental Agency, Singapore, Mar 23,2020