How time flies!
Circuit Breaker has ended on 1 June 2020, and we are now in Phase 1 of the easing of restrictions.
In accordance with MOH directives, occupational health services will slowly resume in a tiered fashion.
- Medical services for Essential Workers* including pre-employment and fitness to work examinations.
- Care for Workers/Researchers involved in COVID-19 response and research
- Care for Workers/Researchers involved in Infectious Disease response and research
- Care for Healthcare Workers including dental surgeons, doctors and nurses
- Vaccinations including Hepatitis B, MMR, Influenza
- Pre-enlistment medical examinations eg dental undergraduates
- Statutory Medical Examinations for Non-Essential Workers
- Pre-employment medical examinations for Non-Essential Workers
We will continue with teleconsultation as far as possible during this time.
*Essential workers – organisation has sought approval for staff to be Essential Workers ie permitted to come to work. They include certain researchers, animal husbandry workers, divers, security and healthcare workers